Trans-seasonal dressing - boots with bare legs



Sunday was one of the first times this year that I was going out early in the morning when the air was fresh and cool. We went to check out an organic market in the city to get some fresh fruit and vegies. The problem with dressing on these kind of days is that it is quite cool in the shade but warm in the sun and bound to get hotter as the day goes on. The perfect opportunity for a trans-seasonal outfit. If only it was that easy.

I started with a new black and white Brenton stripped t-shirt dress. But what to wear on my legs and feet? It was too cool for bare legs and sandals or ballet flats (and Im currently on the lookout for a new pair so that wasnt an option anyway) and I knew I would overheat later in the day with leggings and boots.

Enter my new fave idea for 'in-between' dressing; boots with bare legs. I wore my new flat, over the knee riding boots and finished it off with a three-quater sleeved pale grey long-line blazer. Comfy, practical and (hopefully!) stylish. Mission complete.


4 comments:

  1. love it. great ideas. keep them coming.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice legs and outfit.
    It's as if the boots enhance and not cover them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding fashion fascinated blog. Like your look very much. Nice legs and outfit. Your skirt is adorable and fashionable. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of informative blog with us.

    ReplyDelete